1. Keep skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
2. Moisturize often and use a heavier moisturizer for winter weather.
3. Protect skin from wind and cold with a scarf, hat, or face mask when going outdoors.
4. Use a gentle cleanser to avoid over-drying the skin.
5. Use exfoliating products with caution as harsh scrubbing can damage the skin barrier and worsen dryness and irritation.
6. Invest in a humidifier to help add moisture to indoor air during cold, dry winters.
7. Use gentle skincare ingredients that are specifically formulated for sensitive winter skin.
8. Apply sunscreen daily even in colder months to protect from UVA/UVB rays which can still be strong during winter time.