It’s caused by an excessive production of sebum, which is an oily substance that’s produced by the sebaceous gland.There are many acne clear at home remedies that work great to clear oily skin.
1. Use a face wash that contains salicylic acid. This will help to clear the pores and reduce the production of sebum.
2. Use a face scrub that contains abrasive particles to help to remove the oil and the dead skin cells.
3. Use a face mask that contains ingredients that will help to clear the skin and reduce the production of oil.
4. Use a moisturizer that contains glycolic or lactic acid to help to break down the skin’s oil and reduce the production of sebum.
5. Use a sunscreen that contains zinc oxide to help to reduce the production of sebum and prevent further skin damage.