1. Garlic tea reduces the amino corrosive homocysteine, which is a significant risk factor for diabetics.
2. It is a powerful anti-microbial beverage that improves your overall health and immunity.
3. Diabetes can cause gastrointestinal irritation, which garlic can help alleviate.
4. Garlic consumption has been shown to lower glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
5. It aids in the reduction of cholesterol and other diabetes-related health risks.6. Garlic contains L-ascorbic acid, which supports our immune system and keeps our organs healthy.
7. It is an excellent substitute for regular tea, which can be harmful to your health if consumed in excess.